Real business is not limited to the workplace.
There has never been a better time to consider Dahill for your document solutions. As a leader in providing innovative document management solutions, in Dahill you will find a technology partner with a long term strategy to ensure you get the most out of your investment.
With our product and solution experts, professional service team, expert local billing department and tenured account management team, Dahill is the number one solution.
For over 25 years, Dahill has provided superior document management hardware and software solutions to businesses throughout Texas.
Headquartered in San Antonio, Dahill represents the industry's leading document imaging companies, Xerox MFP’s and printers, Riso duplicators and high speed ink jet printers, KIP and Epson wide format printers and Sharp interactive white boards.
Dahill is a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation, a $22 billion dollar American company that invented the photocopier and pioneered this industry. It's a combination that provides your business with the substance and credibility of a worldwide cor poration with the trustworthiness and reliability of a locally owned company.
Dahill's local autonomy and leadership enables Dahill to be your single-source solution for every facet of document imaging.
- Largest Office Technology Company headquartered here in Texas
- 15 locations (San Antonio, (6) Houston, (2) Austin, Pharr, Corpus Christi, Laredo, El Paso, College Station and Las Cruces, New Mexico)
- Dahill provides service for over 329 million impressions/month
- Dahill Managed Print Services manages over 44 million prints per month
- Nationwide Resources: As a Xerox Company, Dahill can provide unsurpassed first-party nationwide service. We centrally manage fleet reporting, escalation procedures, coverage and guaranteed rates.
- Local Accountability: Our local management staff is empowered by our company President to make crucial decisions to better serve our customers’ needs in a timely manner.
- Local Inventory: Each Dahill branch location is equipped with on-site parts and supplies providing faster access and greater resources to our service technicians.
- Competency: Because we are locally operated, our staff understands the regional dynamics that impact our customers differently. We have the ability to make decisions in the best interest of our customers.
- Local Billing: We provide local billing that customize invoices, answer questions and resolve issues to provide a better customer experience.
- Experience: As the largest Office Technology Company headquartered here in Texas, we are the leader in the transition for new hardware and software trends. We deliver solutions addressing a broad range of document requirements to our customers. We are setting new standards for workflow solutions.
- Consistency: We treat our customers as long term business partners. Our Quarterly Business Review meets are designed around our clients to ensure that we are performing to the highest standards and level of support.